Since 1982, NVIC has advocated that well-designed, independent, on-going scientific studies must be conducted to: (1) define the various biological mechanisms involved in vaccine injury and death: (2) identify genetic and other biological high risk factors for suffering chronic brain and immune system dysfunction after vaccination; and ; (3) evaluate short and long-term health outcomes of individuals, who use many vaccines, and those, who use fewer or no vaccines, to determine the health effects of vaccination on individuals and the public health. Below are links to selected statements by NVIC to Congress in the accomplishment of these advocacy goals.
- NVIC Written Testimony: U.S. House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform Hearing: 1 in 88 Children: A Look into the Federal Response to the Rising Rates of Autism - 12/6/2012
- Committee Hearing: Evaluation of Project Bioshield One Year Later - 7/14/2005
- SV40 and Cancer - 9/10/2003
- Conflicts of Interest in Vaccine Policy Making - 6/15/2000
- Compensating Vaccine Injuries: Are Reforms Needed? - 9/28/99
- Congressional Testimony: The Hepatitis B Vaccine - 05/18/99